zondag 8 mei 2011

iNSD - juicy grab bag from PixieMama Designs

This JUICY little grab bag will only be available for 3 DAYS! May 6th-May 8th!

New from Pixiemama Designs - Freshly Picked!

Our family absolutely loves fruit - we love picking it and we especially love eating it. I remember vaguely as a little kid, going out behind my grandparent's house where they had a random blackberry bush growing, and I loved going out there with a little basket and picking the berries off the bush in the spring. I'd bring them in, wash them off, and eat them right there!

Of course, I haven't picked blackberries off that bush in a long time, and I'm not even sure that it's still there. But it spurred a love of picking berries straight off the bush inside me, and I hope one day that I can share that with my son, that love of picking berries.
 
Freshly Picked came together from that love of picking berries in me - whether it's strawberries or blackberries, or even apples and oranges straight off the tree. It's also perfect for layouts about the sweet little girl in your life who absolutely loves a certain strawberry scented character! (Even I love and remember Strawberry Shortcake and her friends!)

And here is my page:

Photobucket

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...