maandag 4 januari 2010



Sample a Nut Challenge

I am sure you all still have a lot of Christmas photo's to scrap, so I decided to make a Sampler kit from my latest kit: It's all about Christmas





You can find it HERE in the store

This is what you need to do to get the Sampler kit:

1. Send me (Wilma4ever) a Private Message here at the forum to request the kit

2. Make a great layout using only products out of the kit

3. Post the layout in our Sample a Nut Gallery HERE

4. Post in this topic the link to your layout

When the month is over, I will make a poll, the winner of the poll gets the Full Size kit FREE!

I hope you all participate again this month! Can't wait to see all of your great Christmas Layouts!

Have you all looked at Debbers store?



Make sure you go look over there, Debbers is our Glitter Queen, she makes wonderful set's of Glitters for Commercial and Personal use!

These are her last ones, but she makes new ones every month, so take a look around in her store!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...